Monday, December 30, 2013

endings and beginnings

Endings

My time in Mildura. The people, my job, students, friendships have been authentic and fulfilling. I'm so grateful for the experience.

2013. For many it has been a tough year however I'm always excited at the thought of another year unfolding. A friend recently said "I don't celebrate the new year anymore, I celebrate a new day".
Be thankful & bold and seize each day.

Festive Season. Even though there's still about another week of the festive season, I'm thankful for the abundant amount of family, food and time to just stop and breathe before it all starts churning away again.

My sister is underneath this heap :)


Beginnings
2014

New Goals: Health and well-being + travel and living abroad 

Grounded in my home roots (let's see how I handle this)

New adventure.... I fly out to Hawaii tonight, so Happy New Years in advance.







Whatever your truth, seek it and live it with conviction.
I wish you all the joy, health and happiness you could ever imagine as one year ends and another begins.




Big Love,

Falala Mele.

1 comment:

  1. This was a very inspiring post. "I don't celebrate the new year anymore, I celebrate a new day"
    Words I hope to live by in 2014. Thanks for sharing and have a happy new year in hawaii!! xx

    ReplyDelete