Saturday, August 10, 2013

NYC Summer Day 4

Dress Thrifted Best & Less /  Shoes Converse / Bow found in Manila 




Day 4: NYC wanderings.

After the WHITE CRUISE and our late night after party at Pie Face we finally had our first sleep in. I can't remember exactly what time we woke up but after lazing about in our room and contacting everyone quickly at home via our online portals, by the time we walked out of the hotel it was lunch time.

Perfect time to get the 2 course $10 lunch special at the Thai place that was next door. I needed some fresh food so I got the green mango salad and a delicious eggplant curry. Pretty sure I have pics on my instagram feed @mele2541. The food was so fresh and delicious and since then eggplant has been my current obsession of late. I've recently made eggplant and quinoa lasagna and yesterday I made a sweet potato & eggplant curry for the week. YAYURR!

So we ate and we wandered around and chilled before we made our way back to the pod. We were going to the Bloomingdales FFFW event that evening. I'll post on that soon.




Big Love,

Falala Mele.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved what you wore this day...gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete