Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Aussie Curves: LBD

LBD. 
Little Black Dress aka Lifesaver.
Throughout the years my personal style has changed a lot. Sometimes I look back at old photos and either cringe or laugh. There's rarely a photograph where I think "Dayum girl.....you had it right then." 

I mean when do you ever truly get it right

At least there is the LBD. It's like your best friend; reliable and it always makes you feel good. It always has your back and it's fuss free. Throw it on with a few accessories and you can transform your look instantly. I have two that currently sit in my wardrobe and I wore my Forever 21 LBD to my cousin's graduation party. I picked it up in New York on my first ever trip in 2011.


Mum, Theresa, Dad and I with Sia on her graduation.



I helped organise my cousin's grad party so throughout the evening I was running around with family to ensure that everything was running smoothly. I had like an hour to get ready after setting up the hall so this LBD was a beautiful timesaver. I paired it with my leather belt and brown wedges for a subtle contrast.


 Look at how beautiful my family look in their LBDs. Perfect for all shapes and sizes.












The ladies loved the boys show. 


Also thought I'd add in a little LBD flashback. 
LBD 2011
LBD 2012
LBD 2013
Big Love,


Falala Mele.





5 comments:

  1. hiya mele!
    i'm not worthy... you are the LBD queen!
    love your LBD flashback.
    jijixx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm crazy about that last dress {LBD: 2013}, can you share where it is from pleeeeaaaassse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually picked it up from Kmart for like $12 dollars a few years ago. It's a straight size 16 but they were all reduced dramatically because I think the sizing was off and the plus ladies that would have fitted it perfectly didn't think to look in the straight sizes.

      Delete
  3. I love this post!! So many gorgeous happy pics! and I love your LBD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn that's one good looking family! Love your lippy too x
    Elle www.theellecurve.com

    ReplyDelete