Monday, August 20, 2012

Aussie Curves: Bold Nails Freshly Squeezed



Hello Lovely Ones,

Just a quick post for the Aussie Curves Australian outfit photo challenge. So the first week was all about the bold nails. So I wanted to share a few pics from the weekend that was. I'm pretty sure this weeks challenge closes tonight so fingers crossed they will still let me enter. I guess it's a great opportunity to network with Australian bloggers because at the moment most of the people that I interact with are from the United States. Holla Australian Bloggers! I'm looking for great blogs to follow and to share mine with others.

So anyways lets keep this quick. I had a lovely weekend with my roomies and my parents. They stopped by for a visit and after church we went off to Merbein for the Merbein's Great Australian Vanilla Slice Triumph. We loved playing around the vintage cars and passing all the local street stalls whilst trying to hunt out a piece of vanilla slice.

Hat Thrifted $3.00 / Cardigan Thrifted $5.00

Nail Colour from local chemist $2.00. I always look for bright colours to create a little extra interest.


2nd Place Winner: local Mildura Bakery Hudak's entry


Printed Dress: Borrowed (my sister's thrifted dress)  $3 / Cardigan Thrifted $5.00 / Hat Thrifted $3.00 / Bag Thrifted $.50


Big Love,

Falala Mele xo

16 comments:

  1. Love, love it! Great colour polish and what a cool style you have. Welcome on board. See you next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! I'm so behind with the Aussie blogger scene. I'm trying to make my way around the blogs to follow but I'm having a little difficulty. Do you use wordpress? Im only familiar with blogger....but if you send me the link I'll gladly follow :D

      Delete
  2. Lol a week behind but hiya anyway!! Rad nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you look amazing!! I love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Do you have a blog? I need to update my blog list ;)

      Delete
  4. Ilove this outfit, it has such a laid back Cali vibe! LOVE xx see you next week x

    Jessica dee
    Www.toomanysequins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Did I see you in the NY posts for FFFW? I so thought you were British for some reason. Must be your beautiful fair completion and pink cheeks. So much cooler that you're aussie!

      Delete
  5. Uau!!!! :D
    Amei a cor do seu esmalte!
    Que sua semana seja muito alegre!!!
    Abraços!

    Paloma - http://cachosalados.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya mele!
    is that a new haircut? gotta say, i love you in heels/wedges. shapely legs!
    luv,
    jijixx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jiji my dearest! No new haircut....just a brush and a straightener got to it!

      How are you? I am seriously thinking about heading to Malaysia for my next holiday. I would sooooo love it if we could go to one of your favourite karaoke bars you always blog about :D

      Delete
  7. Oh Mele! That dress is too cute girl. I love these photos, miss you guys a bunch :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we miss you too! Can't wait to publish the post of our Amy Ruth and your school!!!
      Glad you're back to it! Let's do this together my darling!!!

      Delete
  8. You are soooo adorbs. I wish you were in Texas so we could be BFF's LOL -Britt
    www.midweekescape.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Texas is definitely a place I want to visit. Where abouts are you? I will defs have to plan your hometown as a must-see place ;)

      Delete
  9. Thanks Sara off to check out your blog now :D

    ReplyDelete