Monday, December 5, 2011

wedding pics pt.2

As soon as I spotted this bright patterned top I wanted it. I was overjoyed that it was big and flowy. My go to summer look is a bold flowy tops with black tights or shorts. Simple and cool.

I found this during my BNNM and I thought it would be a comfortable and bright outfit to wear. So my style. I wore my sister's brand new Forever 21 black pleated skirt (that is true love when someone shares something they have never worn before) and I was so comfortable. The shoes are my City Chic low heeled peep toe shoes and of course the fan to keep the heat at bay.

The humidity totally determined my hair do for the day. I just sprayed my hair in place and it was good to go.

I felt bright, feminine and fresh. Do you like?
After the wedding I slipped out of the skirt, got my tights on and wore my yellow chucks ready for a night of fun and dancing at Samoa's V Bar. Loved the chillax attitude and a chance to catch up with my other college friends Trina and Emma. I love our impromptu international meet ups and our late night summer adventures.






Big Love,


Falala Mele

4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun ! love the outfit... pleated skirt is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. your family and friends are absolutely beautiful Mele!

    You are having so much fun and I am loving it all girlfriend :)

    miss you <3

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like hella fun mele!
    beautiful gorgeous sun kissed friends lol
    jijixx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your outfit is amazing! Kiah

    ReplyDelete